Saturday, September 29, 2012

Where's Mr. Schick


When I got into class on Friday I put my books down and sat on my desk.  I started talking to Maria and Michael while I was waiting for the bell to ring.  After the bell rang I sat down in my seat.  Mr. Schick wasn’t in the class room though so I stood up and walked over to the door.  I looked out the door and didn’t see anyone but, my friend Molly.  She was packing up her book bag and getting ready to leave for her soccer game.  When I walked back into the class room I said maybe we should call the office. I picked up the phone and went to dial but then I let Parker talk because she said she had great people skills.  So Parker called the office and we found out that Mr. Schick was on a flied trip that was just getting back when we called the office. Then Mr. V walked into the room and started talking to us.   After Mr. Schick got back we put the movie in and started talking notes again.  

1 comment:

  1. Moh, thank you for calling the office! I truly appreciate it. That was a stand-up thing to do when you all could have just sat there. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete