Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rescearch Rules


Research rules 

                In human geo today we learned how to post websites to our blogs.  We also took many notes on about how to post things on my blog.   I also changed the color of my background but then changed it back.   After that we talked about research papers.  When doing research papers we always have to site where we found our information.  We were told that most teachers don’t let us use wiki.  We’re allowed it use it in human geo though.  As long as it is not our main place of information we can still use it as a secondary site.  Austin was being annoying all class.  Taylor and I kept laughing at all of Mr. Schick’s jokes.   I liked the idea of the website Mr. Schick was talking about.  Making a website that is totally fake just to get people in trouble sounds like a lot of fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment