Thursday, September 6, 2012

Taking Notes on taking notes


                In human Geo today we learned how to take notes.  In fact we took notes on taking notes.  We also took notes on Illinois.  We learned that Illinois is one of the most populated states in the Midwest.  Illinois has many plans and corn fields. Then we learned that Mr. Schick is Jesus.  He told us about when he was born.   He said it was cold day and they couldn’t find a hospital.  Michael kicked my chair all class and it was funny because last year I would kick his. Austin was annoying but then again when isn’t he.  I sat in the class with my shoes off.  I just feel so laid back in his class.  I also hate shoes, if I don’t have to wear them I don’t.  I noticed that I lot of other people sit in class without shoes.  I don’t know what it is but they are so annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment