Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shadow


We had a shadow from St. Margaret School, her name was Taylor.  I met her earlier today in English class.  She seemed quiet but really nice.  We went over the tests we took the other day.  WE got pretty loud though.  Mr. Schick got mad and left the room.  I get why he did it we were out of control.  When he came back we put away our tests and took out our copy books. On Monday we had started taking notes on a movie about Sudan.  Today we continued the notes.  The problem is my notes from the other day ripped and now the page is all messed up and it’s really annoying.  Plus were I sit Taylors head blocks the dialogue on the screen so I have to lean back to read what the people are saying.  The movie seems interesting though, I would probably like it if I could see what was going on.  I guess I didn’t notice it on Monday because Taylor left early.  Well that’s really everything that happened today in class.  I don’t have anything else to say so I guess I’ll go do my other homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment