Thursday, September 20, 2012

Presentations

My groups topic was India.  Last night we had to go home and research India. My group was Lexie, Madisen, and Melisa.  I had known Melisa from gym and Madisen and i had gone to middle school together. We are really good friends.  But yesterday was my first day meeting Lexie.  Well after working last night on the project about India today in class we got to present.  Well three groups went ahead of us and we listened to their presentations.  There was a lot of good information in the presentations that the other groups did.  About half way through the second presentation I went to look at my groups work on India.  Everyone did a great job and i loved all of the bright colors that they used.  I also like the fonts that we used and we have fun facts about India too!   After looking over our presentation I wore Savannas glasses.  Then I realized I don’t wear glasses and I took them off.  We didn’t get to finish our presentation but I did take my shoes off while we were presenting, I hate shoes!   

No comments:

Post a Comment