Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Um i can't think of a title


In human geo today we went over the homework we did last night.  We answered questions out loud with the rest of the class. We heard stories about other countries.  Mr. Schick told us scary stories about bombs.  I learned something that I could have gone my whole life without knowing.  If a nuclear bomb was dropped on Washington we would all die.  I’m a little scared to live in Bel Air now so if I’m not in class tomorrow I have probably moved to the Bahamas.  We also talked about places that we have been out of the country.  One kid in our class has been to Australia.  I think that is like the coolest thing ever.   I want to go to Australia.  I also want to go to Paris; I think it would be so much fun to go there.  After talking about where we have been we went on checking our homework and talking about other things that I can’t remember about right this second.  My stomach hurt all class today; I think I had eaten way too much at lunch.        

No comments:

Post a Comment