Thursday, September 27, 2012

Movie


                Today we watched the same movie that we have been watching about Sudan.   I like this movie, I find it very interesting.  I also like the music in the beginning after Mr. Schick made us quiet down and listen to it, I thought it would cool if we played that music at school in the hall ways. I couldn’t image what it would be like if I never had electricity and then I just moved to America.   I just can’t even what life would be like if we didn’t have electricity.   I probably wouldn’t adjust well.  I guess it would be scary, not knowing a lot about where you are going and then just being thrown into a world and have to go with it.   I’m pretty sure it would be amazing though.  I like the part in the movie when they go to the grocery store for the first time.  I also thought that it was funny when the boy ate the butter.  Plus when they learned what a light switch was.  I thought it was funny when they didn’t know what a trash can look like or how it worked.  I can’t wait to watch more of it in class tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment