Monday, September 24, 2012

The Test


We took our first test in Human Geo today.  I personally think it wasn’t that hard.  At least I didn’t find it to be that hard, maybe I just got all of them wrong and that’s why I thought it was so easy.  I guess I’ll find out when you post the grade.   I’m almost positive that I got the bonus question right though.   After the test we started to watch a video about the Sudan civil war.  We had to take notes on the video.  I love watching videos in class, but I don’t like it when I have to take notes on them.  I was really tired today.  For some reason I didn’t feel good all day.  I never ate breakfast or lunch and human geo in human geo I just got grumpy.  I was tired and hungry and still right now at almost 6:30 at night I’m still hungry.  I don’t know why I haven’t eaten yet I’m just too lazy I think.  Well I would love to stay and chat but dinner it ready so I’m going to stuff my face full of food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment