Wednesday, October 24, 2012

White


Today was class color day and I beginning the freshman that I am had to wear white.  It was fun today, a lot of fun actually. I shadowed last year on class color day but last year they allowed tagging.  Kids still did it this year but not to the extreme that they did last year.  I remember one kid got duct tape to a wall.  I didn’t know at the time but that kid is actually one of my best friends now, oh the irony.  Well Mr. Schick wasn’t in class today, so we had to go to room 321 and our sub was late.  So I called the office.  Then we had to actually write on paper.  I can’t remember the last time we were asked to write something on real paper, with pen or pencil.  The funny thing is no one has paper but I had my folder so I just wound up giving like everyone a piece of loose leaf because no one brings it with them.  I got everything done with no problem and when I finished I got all my pens back that let people borrow and then I went to gym.      

No comments:

Post a Comment