Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Google Drive


We gave pretensions on Native Americas, Vikings, and Columbus today.  My group went first and I read the title page because I didn’t have a question to answer.  Since there were nine people and our group and only eight questions, I didn’t have a question.  I was happy that I didn’t have a question because I couldn’t get on the shared project.  It was annoying.  It wasn’t anyone’s fault too it was google drive.  But it could have been fixed but because Madisen didn’t check her stupid email, she never connected to the server and I couldn’t get the document.  I like using google drive, because it is fun and you can do your projects from home.  I don’t like how sometimes you can’t get into it.  Plus, when you want to put a picture in it you have to save the picture and let the file load.  Well anyway todays class was fun,  and i cant wait till tomorrow because it’s Thursday.           

No comments:

Post a Comment