Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogging on a Blog


I would like to talk about what we did in Human Geo today.  At first we started class with our prayer, but then we started talking notes on Mr. Schick’s Power Point.  I don’t like the power points they are boring and human geo is my favorite class.  Any way we were just taking notes most class and then I was looking at my blog.  Then we went to Lexis’s blog and were reading her latest blog post.  She has fish on her blog, they are really cool.  So then I went on my blog and got fish. For the rest of the class we pretty much just took notes and read different classmates blog post. I feel like I’m only talking about blogging.  It is kind of like I’m blogging on a blog.  Even though that sounds weird that is what I’m going to call it and you can judge all you want but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment