Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sammy


Today we talked about what we are going to do for to help Sudan.  We had to go online and try to find a foundation or website that wasn’t already on the igoogle group page.  My group found two websites.  Taylor, Maria, Austin, and I were a group.  Mr. Schick was talking about a fundraiser that the class did last year.  His class raised money and sent a give one get one program.  For only $200 for a computer to be sent to children in need.  Not only did the children in need a computer, but so does the person that raises or gives in the money.  Mr. Schick told us he could probably find the laptop.  When he came back into the room with a little green laptop I almost died.  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  We decided to name it Sammy and it is our class pet.  We plugged Sammy in but he was out of battery so we are going to see if we can play with him tomorrow.  I can’t wait till next class I really hope that we can get it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment