Friday, October 5, 2012

Lost Boy's test


We took a test on the movie we had been watching in human geo class.  It was fill in the blank, 20 questions, no word bank.  I didn’t find it that hard but I’m pretty sure I spelled a bunch of words wrong.  Each question was worth 5 points and the test was 100 points.  After the test we had Carly’s shadow read the test with the correct answers.  She read the paper very well and she didn’t seem scared.  I would have be terrified if on my shadow day I was asked to get up in the middle of a random class with people I had never meet before and start reading a paper about something I had no idea about.  Then somehow we started talking about vouchers, then peacocks.  Then I told a story about how my dog followed a few turkeys and then got chased by them.  Then I had to go to the bathroom but I thought the bell was going to ring. I decided just to go when I went to computer support but then I realized there was still 15 minutes left in class so I went.       

No comments:

Post a Comment