Friday, August 31, 2012

Frist Friday


Human Geo was my last class of the day and all day I was looking forward to it.  Not just because it was the last thing before my free mod but because it’s just a fun class.  Today we talked about a philosopher back in B.C times, his name was Socrates.  He was a very smart man but he wasn’t smart enough to get out of his trail for death. All he had to do was to apologize but he didn’t.  So then he had to drink this poison that paralyzed him and then killed him.  I thought that is kind of bad way to die.  Even though he was going out in a heroic way I still would have just said I’m sorry and will never do anything like that ever again.  I guess if I really believe in something I would stand up for it though so it really probably depends on what it is.  If I was on trial for loving cupcakes I probably would have let them take my life as long as I could die by eating a poisoned cupcake.   

No comments:

Post a Comment