Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today in Geo


         Today I had human geo 2nd and 3rd mod, we actually started learning things today.  Which wasn’t as fun as talking to friend but for a human geo class it was a lot of fun.  We read a paper written by a man named Elbert.  I personally thought that what we read was definitely making a good point.  People do complain and slack off so much.  The problem is so many people get away with slacking off that they just keep on doing it.  I find it annoying when people don’t do their work. We also got donuts, but some people didn’t take one.  That kind of surprised me because I was starving and when I saw the donuts I was like FOOD!!!   I also got to talk to the people next to me about quidditch.  We all might join the team this coming season.  I think it would be a lot of fun to be on the quidditch team I always thought that game looked like fun when I watched the movie Harry Potter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment