Thursday, August 23, 2012


freaked out freshman

          When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was look at my watch. When I saw it was almost 7:00, I started to freak out.  I did my hair very nicely and put on little bit of makeup (which is unusual for me because my hair is usually in a bun and I never wear makeup). I was nervous when I walked in, but instead of a small hello I received the biggest hug from Mrs. B and then I felt at home. Then, I felt much better to see all of my friends in the cafeteria and meet new people.  I found it pretty cool that we got to go to our classes for a few minutes and see everyone.  As the day started to end and I watched my friends and I start to walk apart and talk to new people, I realized in the next four years at this school everything is going to change. I will grow mentally and physically.  I will make new friends and my friends will make new friends.  So far I am ready for John Carroll I just hope JC is ready for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment