Monday, August 27, 2012

The beginning


Today was the first real day of Human Geo we learned about what we will be doing this year.  We read the rules and learned about the class.  I like how we will be writing notes instead of tying things because I remember things when I write them.   We got new seats and I sit in a pretty good spot.   I sit behind an old friend from softball Maria.  I think this class will be fun.  Mr. Schick miss spelled my name, it made me very mad.  Just kidding Mr. Schick I suck at names it is a miracle that I can remember my own.  We have a pretty big class.  I know most of the people I it so that’s good.  I liked the energy in the classroom it kind of takes some of the stress away.  Today the class was fun I just hope it stays that way.      

No comments:

Post a Comment